#1 AsHenDo

AsHenDo

SC Cultist

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5684 posts
  • LocationLiving in the database, the database, whoa

Posted 17 December 2015 - 10:40 PM

This is the intro thread. If you hail from FHC, Reddit, Something Sensitive or the official forums and want to talk about how your group is the best ex-goon eve corp ever, then we want to hear your story.

Edited by AsHenDo, 17 December 2015 - 10:41 PM.

LOL I have sigs disabled

#2 AsHenDo

AsHenDo

SC Cultist

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5684 posts

Posted 17 December 2015 - 11:24 PM

Grabbing first post for story

LOL I have sigs disabled

#3 Jinxit

Jinxit

im gay

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 4360 posts

Posted 17 December 2015 - 11:27 PM

i uh don't play

Autism Spectrum Quotient: 16

jinxit.gif

#4 leetcheese

leetcheese

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 13237 posts
  • Locationchicago

Posted 17 December 2015 - 11:41 PM

I played in Dreddit, then TEST happened and it was cool for a while until le epic redditors ruined everything so I joined PL and had fun with Sniggerdly until le epic redditors and goons ruined the game (with an Icelandic game developer's help). 

i6OnB0N.jpg

#5 StevieTopSiders

StevieTopSiders

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 810 posts
  • LocationAVRSE#1

Posted 17 December 2015 - 11:44 PM

The Capsuleer codenamed "StevieTopSiders" was known to be an exceptional pilot from a young age. He spent his youth in flight simulators at the School of Applied knowledge. Upon graduation, he worked for the Caldari Navy, where he commanded fleets as well as embarking on dangerous solo missions. He garnered such a reputation for dogfighting prowess that he was hired by the Gallente Federation for such a sum of money that he shunned his Caldari heritage. In the Federation, he worked to assassinate high-value pirate targets in his Taranis, named "Fist of Justice." StevieTopSiders is a blood mercenary and will eliminate any target if the price is high enough. He specializes in flying small- and medium-sized Gallente vessels, both solo and in fleet combat. He is a force feared across the galaxy.

#6 Gerard Gendri

Gerard Gendri

boatmaster general

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 17 December 2015 - 11:58 PM

X

fyrbZ.png

#7 Ingen

Ingen

Товарищ

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14791 posts
  • LocationThe Trashcan

Posted 17 December 2015 - 11:59 PM

I played in Dreddit, then TEST happened and it was cool for a while until le epic redditors ruined everything so I joined PL and had fun with Sniggerdly until le epic redditors and goons ruined the game (with an Icelandic game developer's help). 

Actually same.  More or less.

공산주의가 이길 것이다.

#8 Talbrys Narentyr

Talbrys Narentyr

certified autitst

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1487 posts

Posted 18 December 2015 - 12:56 AM

I'll bite.

I started in 2009 in a highsec pubbie corp.  The kind that has “mining ops” and docks up during wardecs.  During my time with them we did the usual highsec carebear stuff, we tried wormholes, even rented from an old NC alliance (think it was FAIL we rented from) but most of the corp leadership didn’t like how they were treated by our landlords so we left.  Anyways, it was sometime during that time I got my first taste of PVP in lowsec.  Most of it was either solo flying (usually poorly) or with a friend or two.  One of them was a guy from the corp, another was a Tusker.  Very occasionally my Tusker friend would invite me to join one of their roams.  Not too long after we left null we went back to WH space while many of them went on to join 3-I (http://evewho.com/corp/Infinite+Improbability+Inc) including the CEO.  Eventually most of what was left of the corp decided to quit Eve and go play other things.  I followed as I had developed some good friends from there (and still play games with them).  This was sometime during 2011 (think it was during the summer can’t really remember).

In 2013 I decided to return and give nullsec a serious try.  In an odd stroke of coincidence found 3-I in the recruitment pages on the official eve forums, not realizing that was where some of my old corp had gone until it came up while talking with the recruiter.  This was while they were in Unclaimed.  When TROLL split 3-I went with -ASH- so began a long series couch crashing until finally the more active part of -ASH- merged into EMP right before the Halloween war.  This was some of the most fun I had in Eve.  In particular the HED-GP battle where CFC lost all those dreads was one of my fondest memories in Eve (even though my computer crashed a couple hours in and I wasn’t able to get back on until towards the end).  Eventually of course Phreeze decided to pull the plug on EMP at which point 3-I joined MoA and I left to pursue my own path as most of 3-I had become inactive anyway.

I tried BRAVE for a few weeks since they were supposed to be ~fun~ but couldn’t get their IT services to work and when I asked for help from their IT team (lol) was more or less told to fuck off.  Without being able to use their IT services I got bored quick as I wasn’t really able to do much and was sick of logging into 20+ alliance mails of autistic reply alls.

A few of my old 3-I corpmates had joined NEXE in NCdot and invited me to join them so I did.  This is also where I got my super and had another experience I won’t soon forget (rather than writing another 3 paragraphs I will link to the writeup I did in Zugu for those interested http://forums.zulusquad.org/index.php?/topic/713-providence-elite-peeveepee-vs-lol-rp/?p=112935 tldr is I had my super logged off in a system (an earlier op had left most of us logged off in a POS there) where CVA was shooting a TCU we had onlining with dreads and felt safe with a mobile cyno inhib, not realizing we had supers logged off in system.  In the end only one other super initially responded to the ping so with just 2 supers it got my adrenaline going which was the first time in a while that had happened in Eve.  I’ve been there ever since.

Spoiler

QlRBz9s.gif

#9 larowin

larowin

new 2 blue

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5332 posts

Posted 18 December 2015 - 01:38 AM

Chapter 1

Larowin was born into a mystical cult on some temperate rainforest planet with lots of islands.  After showing signs of mathematical genius, the people of his lands pooled enough money to send him to space school, where he proved some theorem about quantum gravity or something and was offered the chance to become a capsuleer scientist.  Almost immediately after ascendance to godhood, he heard of a place in the far west that offered untold riches and danger and maybe dick pics.  He set off west, for the Testagram.  Didn't make it though, got blown up by a smartbombing dick on the EC- gate.

Ok though, because he had set his medical clone to OWXT. 

pugnax.gif

#10 Gerard Gendri

Gerard Gendri

boatmaster general

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 18 December 2015 - 01:51 AM

I'm standing in line at regal cinema at the destiny usa mall waiting to get in to see star wars. There's a Benghazi movie poster on the wall. It's By Michael bay. Wtf.

I remember being convoed by vile rat after goons hotdropped the dreddit alparena mining fleet. He was like "Hi is there someone in leadership I could talk to?" I invited fletcher Hammond into the chat and the rest is history.

Bad feels man. :(

Edited by Gerard Gendri, 18 December 2015 - 01:53 AM.

fyrbZ.png

#11 larowin

larowin

new 2 blue

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5332 posts

Posted 18 December 2015 - 02:05 AM

There is also the old Bitter ex gf TEST discussion slash airing of grievances superthread that is both wonderful and cringey to take a glance back at.

pugnax.gif

#12 leetcheese

leetcheese

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 13237 posts
  • Locationchicago

Posted 18 December 2015 - 03:30 AM

I'm standing in line at regal cinema at the destiny usa mall waiting to get in to see star wars. There's a Benghazi movie poster on the wall. It's By Michael bay. Wtf.

I remember being convoed by vile rat after goons hotdropped the dreddit alparena mining fleet. He was like "Hi is there someone in leadership I could talk to?" I invited fletcher Hammond into the chat and the rest is history.

Bad feels man. :(

vile rat is in the movie fyi

i6OnB0N.jpg

#13 Yolo Swagtron

Yolo Swagtron

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationMilwaukee

Posted 18 December 2015 - 10:06 AM

Read an article about some nerd who killed a CEO and stole all her stuff. "Man that's cool."

Tried EVE. Literally worst MMO I've ever played. Ragequit after I lemming repeatedly and DBRB commissars me.

Fast forward to last November. Have to move to middle of nowhere to support brother. Goodbye, social life.

Decide an MMO would be a good thing to pass the time. Install EVE, go full autism. 5+ hours a day

fast forward to today

i go to work to program for 8 hours for a company, then come home to program for 4 hours for an internet spaceship guild.

mfw 

#14 Dodeca Hedron

Dodeca Hedron

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2118 posts
  • LocationIn an Alliance named TEST trying to purchase Impass

Posted 18 December 2015 - 01:14 PM

vile rat is in the movie fyi

This is the actor that played him according to imdb: http://m.imdb.com/name/nm1517501/
dodecazulu.gif

#15 Anderron Shi

Anderron Shi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 680 posts

Posted 18 December 2015 - 01:22 PM

get revenant

Edited by Anderron Shi, 18 December 2015 - 01:22 PM.

#16 Doink9731

Doink9731

at least you tried

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2385 posts
  • LocationIn A World Of Shit

Posted 18 December 2015 - 02:36 PM

My Eve story is probably pretty standard.

I spent hundreds of dollars and a fair amount of time playing a shit game whose only redeeming feature is the people who play it. Then I stopped wasting money.

#17 McDerp

McDerp

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 18 December 2015 - 03:21 PM

I began in 2008 (or 07?) and rmt'd like a moron. In my defense, they guy who brought me into eve basically bought everything he owned for $$$ so it was pretty much everything I knew for a while. It was also my first MMO ever so I really had no Idea how anything even worked. Hell, I even was new to "the internet" at that time.

He later tried to make his own bot farm to sell isk himself and got megabanned together with 15 bill of my isk. Rip.

Then (2009-10?) I got permabanned and sucked miles of GM Dick to get unbanned. I bought enough plex to get out of the hilarious minus wallet I had and started actually playing the game.

So far I have always managed to avoid those "I'm gonna play for months until I'm completely exhausted and then I'm gonna turn into a complete bittervet" - situations that you ALL seem to have had.

Edited by McDerp, 19 December 2015 - 05:01 PM.

#18 Anderron Shi

Anderron Shi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 680 posts

Posted 18 December 2015 - 03:29 PM

i flew ls fw

joined the suicide kings in test; left

joined ni4ni in curse

met more people in curse, joined them

left, joined goonwaffe and flew in a lot of space violence, suas fleets

left goons, kept an alt in goons

went back to curse

joined bl (broski north); awoxed some goon ratting machs

got revenant

killed more supers/ a few titans

left broski north for snuff

left snuff for origin

left origin for snuff

imgya

Edited by Anderron Shi, 18 December 2015 - 03:30 PM.

#19 Jinxit

Jinxit

im gay

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 4360 posts

Posted 18 December 2015 - 04:39 PM

there's also this

jinxit.gif

#20 AsHenDo

AsHenDo

SC Cultist

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5684 posts

Posted 18 December 2015 - 04:54 PM

Yeah I am just trying some initiatives to make zugu appeal to a wider Eve audience. Like if some new poster stumbled on this site he wouldn't just be bombarded with memes and bitter ex-goons. Something Larowin said about r/eve being a shit place to discuss eve drama because circlejerk.

LOL I have sigs disabled

#21 bdd

bdd

cyberbu//y

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 13134 posts

Posted 18 December 2015 - 04:57 PM

there's also this

some good posts in here. too much nostalgia.

Jx0TM.png

#22 Anderron Shi

Anderron Shi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 680 posts

Posted 18 December 2015 - 06:54 PM

One time when I was still pretty new to the game I decided to do some solo hisec ganking.  I had this bright idea that I could scan every single autopiloting frigate and eventually one would have some nice goods in its bay.  I was living in Curse at the time, and all of my friends told me that I was wasting my time, no one autopilots with precious cargo, let alone in a t1 frig, etc.  After hundreds of scans came up empty I was going to pack up and head back to null, then an atron came and landed 14 km off of the gate, auto piloting.  I ran the scanner on my alt, and lo and behold he had 2 plexes in his cargo.  I shot him and he popped, both plexes dropped, and my alt was sitting right where he popped, as I left it at the halfway point between the autopilot landing spot and the gate.  Scooped them and went on about my business.  All my buddies were like "you need help ganking man?" after that.  Not really anything crazy, only 2 plex, but at the time I was really proud of myself.

https://zkillboard.com/kill/25662933/

I remember being high off of shit like this for like a whole day when eve was new to me.  

Another incident from the same period was when I got a warp in on a gate-sniping nado while in a rifter; I landed at 0 and promptly shit my pants.  Set orbit at 500m and plinked away at him as shot after shot missed me.  I was big into battleclinic points back then and I must've looked at the killmail a hundred times the next day at work.  

https://zkillboard.com/kill/25239476/

Both very irrelevant in the grand scheme but they were influential to my beginnings in eve.  Both are examples of how someone can have a good time as a newbro solo.  Hell, one of them even paid for my account for 2 months.

Oh, and the third best time I had solo in eve:

One quiet night while living in Venal, I decided to fit up a buffer fit vigilant and go on a roam unscouted, etc.  Didn't really have high hopes, thought maybe I'd find a decent 1v1 if nothing else.  Decided to check out SMA space and the other surrounding ratters.  I had no idea how well I'd end up doing, especially given the facts that I was unscouted, unlinked, and didn't have slaves in.  I pretty much chalk the results I had up to luck:

1HgajH9.png 

Edited by Anderron Shi, 18 December 2015 - 07:03 PM.

#23 brainfire

brainfire

jemble

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2674 posts
  • Location🔜⚰

Posted 18 December 2015 - 09:22 PM

Like if some new poster stumbled on this site he wouldn't just be bombarded with memes and bitter ex-goons.

2I6iy7mh.jpg

xTxyXLN.png

#24 Anderron Shi

Anderron Shi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 680 posts

Posted 18 December 2015 - 09:42 PM

Also I once killed a fleet of 5(?) arty ruptures in an incursus lol

edit: quick fact check reveals i killed 3 of 5 then died to the last 2

Edited by Anderron Shi, 18 December 2015 - 10:32 PM.

#25 Wusti

Wusti

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts
  • LocationStraya Mate

Posted 18 December 2015 - 09:46 PM

Way back in 2005 a co-worker tried telling me all about this great game called "EVE" and how it was the best SciFi themed game ever, and that I should start playing. My immediate response was GTFO - who the fuck would play a Space game named after a girl? What kind of stupid fucking name was that?

In 2006 I finally succumbed to the joys of Red Moon Rising (or was it Exodus when I first started? can't remember), farted about with missions, then joined my friend in lowsec and screamed like a little girl when i moved to lowsec Khanid and saw these giant sized fucking red crosses and died hideously many times.

Aside from having to BM every fucking gate, those BoB cunts rolled through and told us to fuck off. Well i was only about 1M SP at the time I think, and had to bide my time for when I hit the 10M SP barrier, and my mate Ronski and I would join on old corp - Blood Inquisition with bloodthirsty fuckers like Cyshade, Lord Mountbatten and others.

Finally reached it and ran off to join Blood Inquisition in Stain who had just formed an alliance called Khani Sal Vecna had other corps like AIL (met White Aero there, but doubt he would ever remember me still fucking about in Caracals cause I couldn't be arsed ratting much any more, and it was all I could afford). Anyway we started hitting AAA - PUN United specifically and got my first bigger kills, and what do you know those fuckers decided to call it a day as the BoB/LV etc war came to town.

Well us poor scrub Aussies were left high and dry and we formed our own corp - The New Era, because sure as shit those poms and septics sure as shit weren't going to help us out. So we decide to do it the hard way, go back to Lowsec (Metropolis and Auner) and built the corp, merged with some little american corps and so from even our earliest days TNERA was AU/US.

We grew the corp, and finally looked to re-enter 0.0 and looked about for alliances, and finally settled on The OSS in Syndicate. I'll never forget getting that first diplo PM from some dickhead in BRUCE warning us to stay away from them (they were looking even then to annex the S-U pocket as a stepping stone to Fountain). I seem to have a habit of pissing people off and not accepting ultimatums, just from sheer "orneriness" (is that even a word?). But sure enough on arrival, 1st day we lost our only Capital ship (a carrier) before we had even joined The OSS, and BRUCE for all their bullshit about NRDS, were the culprits. That pissed me off for some reason.

Anyway, by that time The OSS was a shell, and I looked around for an alternative and figured out that the only guys actually giving it to BRUCE was HUZZAH Federation, and so we joined up our motley crew with them, and began what was probably my favourite year or so in EVE. I got on my first Mothership kill in those days, was still a tight arse, but made my Drake fleet of 1 feared in Syndicate, fought quite  few wars, and was witness to the first "Poor Man's Titan" executed by M-D-K on BRUCE (what basically later became pipe bombs). That time was probably the Golden Age of Syndicate as so many alliances that went to make a splash were formed there during that period.

The thing I learned in Syndicate, was that nothing trumps commitment in EVE. The only way to win wars was to never give up and to break the other guy's morale until they left.

Anyway, nothing lasts and eventually HUZZAH's light faded, and against all reason Zarniewoop led the alliance to try and take a slice of Querious while Goons and ZAF were down there - like seriously WTF? I was the only active FC left and the only one who really did anything to be hones, and the whole operation was a joke and it was finally over, and I pulled the trigger that shut down that iteration of Huzzah.

It was at that point that someone made some kind of disparaging remark about Huzzah that made me make my first post on Kugu. I was pretty emotional at the time and dumped all that onto the forum - kinda dumb looking back, but that's what makes for compelling content, and makes forums interesting. I had been an avid reader of Alex's Political updates, and my love affair with Kugu had begun :)

Fuck it, I'm bored typing now - I might come back and do the RAZOR bit and the whole formation and operation of AIF thing later - or not. Probably boring as bat shit for those not involved.

Edited by Wusti, 18 December 2015 - 09:47 PM.

0yaI877.gif

#26 larowin

larowin

new 2 blue

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5332 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 01:08 AM

Good shit wusti, keep it coming.

pugnax.gif

#27 Wusti

Wusti

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts
  • LocationStraya Mate

Posted 20 December 2015 - 12:49 AM

Yeah don't think so mate - i think I killed the thread :D Also apologies for the word vomit - the writing was terrible.

0yaI877.gif

#28 AsHenDo

AsHenDo

SC Cultist

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5684 posts

Posted 20 December 2015 - 01:39 AM

I have been 2 busy to post mine Give me a bit

LOL I have sigs disabled

#29 Johnathan Severasse

Johnathan Severasse

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 362 posts
  • LocationTrapped in a Chinese Room.

Posted 20 December 2015 - 05:33 AM

I think DIX is somewhat special (har har har).

After the fountain war fucked test nearly to death, Booda stepped down from ceo and went afk for some time. Due to some notable fuck ups in test post fountain war my interest in eve was at an all time low. Then Booda came back to use his alt corp Dixon Cox Butte Preservation Society as a new main corp with the goal of playing eve and being competitively good at it while still having a laid back approach to the game. He posted a manifesto of sorts on the Sperg subforum and I was literally the first one to join the corp after Booda. Eventually Test went super retarded and teamed up with boonies, this strained DIX as we were constantly being told that "oh you guys are probably going to leave any day now" or that we were a bunch of tryhards for not wanting to die like retards. Anyways we had been deployed away for Test for some time, so we just said fuck it and left Test. Next stop was BL, loads of fun, no real complaints until the end. Now we are in TISHU having lots of nullsec and lowsec fights daily. Not as big, but thats ok. 

Going from Splendito losing his archon on an undock to a PL bait maller to having a sizable cap fleet and being an integral member corp of an alliance feels great, I can't wait to see what the next year and a half holds in store.

Edited by Johnathan Severasse, 20 December 2015 - 05:34 AM.

Trocami.png

#30 Wusti

Wusti

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts
  • LocationStraya Mate

Posted 20 December 2015 - 06:04 AM

I gotta say - I never got to it above, but after our Great Uprising against the old NC in Geminate, and we came to help TEST take Fountain (fun fact we resettled in Delve so we didn't have to make Monty renege on any other deals made), that was probably the most fun we had in AIF - flying with TEST and the whole Delve Thunderdome schtick. Our break with TEST when Monty wanted to invade Vale, while CFC attacked Branch was a close thing. Contrary to popular opinion that circulated among TEST leadership at the time - it had nothing whatsoever to do with Sperglord Entaran and his Tech demands (100% unauthorised), and everything to do with the reports that I got that not a single other Fountain entity besides TEST was prepared to commit to it.

Edited by Wusti, 20 December 2015 - 06:05 AM.

0yaI877.gif

#31 Daruna

Daruna

im gay

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4790 posts
  • LocationFUCk

Posted 20 December 2015 - 11:16 AM

Reminder to post when I get home

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

"You see that nigga turnin', You feel the bullet burnin', Nigga now you learnin'." - Duke Martin Luther King Jr, in his speech Brave New World
(7:16:42 PM) richterenderas:
dirk_action is a perpetuator of the socialist cause and a powerful ak-47 wardancer

#32 Jinxit

Jinxit

im gay

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 4360 posts

Posted 20 December 2015 - 12:04 PM

don't

jinxit.gif

#33 Don Peyote

Don Peyote

why not rub off now and in the shower

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4152 posts
  • Locationa hell of my own making

Posted 20 December 2015 - 12:16 PM

I started typing out a really long post but I caught the back button and now it's gone

http://evewho.com/pilot/ImmaSplodeYou

In 2010, I started with some friends

They quit

I joined Galmil

I lived in curse for 2 weeks

I lived in Esoteria for a week or so

I moved back to hisec and ran missions

I moved to Insmother with HTA

I moved to Ammatar Lowsec

I moved to Black Rise hisec

I joined DEM0N HUNTERS to rat and immediately unsubbed

I J4Ged Dreddit in Deklein

I made a Kugu account

I moved back to hisec

I joined Dreddit in Fountain

I gave my account away and unsubbed

I spent 3 years shitposting on Kugu, became mod

http://evewho.com/pi... Space Mariachi

I went to University, had a breakdown and resubbed, quit as Kugu mod

I joined Love Squad in BL
We left BL

We moved back to Delve

We fought LAWN and INIT

We moved to Geminate

I became a director

We moved back to Delve

We made a coalition

Everybody quit while I was on holiday

I remained subbed for a bit and then they lapsed

I resubbed about a week ago and made my own corp and joined Paisti with it

Edited by Don Peyote, 20 December 2015 - 12:18 PM.

[21:41:43] <<pitts>> theres no reason for me to be a shill when apple sells itself

#34 Hendrick Tallardar

Hendrick Tallardar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 686 posts

Posted 20 December 2015 - 02:30 PM

I played on a bunch of free trials between 2007 & 2009 before subbing for a while. I played internet trucker & part time ganker with my IRL brother before stopping because I wanted to spend more time drinking & going to college parties than playing a video game. Then after I graduated I made Hendrick Tallardar and joined up with him again in one of his alt corps. We did FW before doing Null where our corp joined RANE because "to appreciate nullsec you should be in a shitty null alliance first, then a good alliance second." After we left them, I joined Goons just in time for Fountain War 2013. About a month in I was accused of being a Goonfucker, then when that was proven to be wrong I was then told I was a PL spy because my brother (who was in waffles) wasn't real and that it was my alt. I then joined up with my brother in Waffles again where I did dumb things til I graduated into HABIT. Then when Horde was formed I helped out with that. 

image.php?u=8524&type=sigpic&dateline=14

#35 Wusti

Wusti

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts
  • LocationStraya Mate

Posted 21 December 2015 - 08:17 AM

Hendrick are there many old Cry Havoc. dudes left in HABIT?

0yaI877.gif

#36 Gerard Gendri

Gerard Gendri

boatmaster general

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 21 December 2015 - 01:18 PM

Damn, cry havoc. Now there's a name I haven't heard in a while.

fyrbZ.png

#37 bdd

bdd

cyberbu//y

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 13134 posts

Posted 21 December 2015 - 01:38 PM

awww shit cry havoc. god damn. that brings me back.

Jx0TM.png

#38 jezza

jezza

アニメは芸術であります💩

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8026 posts
  • Locationchiraq

Posted 21 December 2015 - 01:52 PM

I resubbed about a week ago and made my own corp and joined Paisti with it

you finnish now

jezza.gif

#39 Hendrick Tallardar

Hendrick Tallardar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 686 posts

Posted 21 December 2015 - 03:37 PM

Hendrick are there many old Cry Havoc. dudes left in HABIT?

IDK who was in CH and who wasn't. 

image.php?u=8524&type=sigpic&dateline=14

#40 leetcheese

leetcheese

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 13237 posts
  • Locationchicago

Posted 21 December 2015 - 07:03 PM

carbonfury and gazarsgo are the only 2 i remember left

i6OnB0N.jpg

#41 Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

king of the butts

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4289 posts
  • LocationCastlevania

Posted 23 December 2015 - 10:48 AM

hedliner was but he is a snigger

Spoiler

notrichter.gif

[18:22:55] leetcheese: im sure there's a gril out there that will tie you up and listen to trance with you

[23:24:58] Livonian: this is what zulu has become
[23:25:08] Livonian: a wasteland of unironic edgy atheists

[23:25:16] Livonian: and thin skinned 4channers crying about kicks

#42 Wusti

Wusti

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts
  • LocationStraya Mate

Posted 24 December 2015 - 06:59 AM

Hedliner most definitely was - did he go to Snigg after Viper shot through?

0yaI877.gif

#43 Fartman

Fartman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  • LocationFart Manor

Posted 10 January 2016 - 04:57 AM

started in 2004, was in RA back when RA was actually scary.  Not Russian tho lol.  Ended up in Goons from about 2006/2007 on.  I quit playing long enough ago that I don't actually remember when it was.

#44 timoxazero

timoxazero

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 January 2016 - 04:28 AM

chapter 1

im in test

and im gay

#45 Espadon

Espadon

PERFECT! IT'S PERFECT!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 568 posts
  • Locationtrippple post xd

Posted 25 January 2016 - 09:05 AM

same

Edited by Espadon, 25 January 2016 - 09:10 AM.

devsig_final-1.png

#46 Dodeca Hedron

Dodeca Hedron

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2118 posts
  • LocationIn an Alliance named TEST trying to purchase Impass

Posted 25 January 2016 - 01:24 PM

same
dodecazulu.gif

#47 Jinxit