It's been two weeks and nobody made a thread for this yet?
Summary of the changes:
- Titans - New doomsday variants. The 'scythe' doomsday is a laser sword that swings through space and damages anyone it touches. The 'pike' doomsday is a stationary laser that damages anyone it touches. The "hand of god" moves all subcaps inside a spherical region to a random spot in the system, and the effect tackles capitals in the sphere.
- Dreadnoughts - Mostly unchanged. New "high angle" turrets are being added which do less dps, but have battleship tracking. Titans will also be able to fit these new turrets.
- Carriers - The logistics and triage abilities are being stripped and moved to a new capital class. Fighters are being reworked into squadrons that are controlled like units in a RTS game. Some fighters will have EWAR and other special abilities. Carriers will no longer be able to launch subcap sized drones.
- Supercarriers - Same changes as carriers, but with additional EWAR abilities. CCP were super fucking vague and haven't told us how the new EWAR works.
- Force Auxillaries - These hulls are being added to fill the logistics role taken from carriers. CCP say that remote reps will be extremely weak out of triage, so the invincible RR carrier/super balls are gone.
- All capitals - Base HP is being cut significantly. Capital sized shield extenders, armor plates, warp scrams/disruptors, and neuts/nos are being added. T2 capital modules are being added. Ships will be unable to refit with a weapons timer (the 60 second one that prevents docking/gate jumping). EWAR immunity is being replaced with an EWAR resistance(ie: at 50% resistance a sensor damp would have half its normal effectiveness). The exact resistance amounts have not been decided yet. Supers and titans are getting high warp core strengths due to the loss of EWAR immunity.
There's a soundcloud recording of the capitals roundtable from vegas floating around somewhere too.