15 replies to this topic

#1 Talbrys Narentyr

Talbrys Narentyr

certified autitst

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1487 posts

Posted 22 June 2015 - 07:37 AM

So since I think I'm probably the only zulu involved in this I might as well start a thread on it.

Basically you have

NC. vs Provibloc with occasion guest appearances by fcon.

Started out for the gfs but we've (NC.) taken a few systems for wormhole generation.  Occasionally Fcon shows up to shoot us (or provi if we aren't around).  Provi has started bleeding numbers though (they are fielding around half as many as they did in the beginning) so not sure how much longer we'll keep poking them.

Spoiler

QlRBz9s.gif

#2 Talbrys Narentyr

Talbrys Narentyr

certified autitst

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1487 posts

Posted 22 June 2015 - 07:39 AM

It's late so I'm just going to copypasta this from my corp forums post:

So this happened:

(12:30:32 AM) FleetBot: [BROADCAST/NORTHERN_COALITION] DAEMON_LUCIFUS: TCU's under attack lets go
(12:51:14 AM) FleetBot: [BROADCAST/NORTHERN_COALITION] IVY_LASH: if u have supers logged off in bk4 need u know join comms

Earlier in the day I was part of a super op in bk4 so I logged in my super, FC said warp to xxx so I did...and I was the only super there.  There were a few CVA revs there but FC was calling nagas primaries for fighters so I tried those.  Sadly I had logged of with cap rechargers in my mids so with no sebo I couldn't target anything before it either died or got out of bubbles and warped off.  After a few mins a second aeon showed up so we started capping each other and burning into refit range.  The bubbles went down and all but one of the revs jumped out, with the final rev tackeled by someone. 

http://nexe.killmail...kll_id=29418894

While we were killing it though we were throwing reps on the TCU as it was at 20% structure with a (now seiged) dread still shooting it.  Evidently they felt safe deploying caps with this http://nexe.killmail...kll_id=29418920up not realizing we had supers already logged off in system that could just warp there.

Anyway after the rev goes down, we keep repping the TCU further but the fc tells us to warp to the CVA TCU and start killing that.  While we do that our eyes spot a smallish gang (of not CVA) jumping into the system next door and our subcap fleet engages them.  At first I warp off to the safe pos but fc says to stay on the tcu and the gang has no dictors so I warp back to the other aeon.  We get it down to about 50% armor when local spikes so we both warp off.  It's just ishtars and scimis though (something like 20 of each).  They start shooting the TCU. 

About this time fuuufa sees the pings and gets on TS.  He sets up a route for kbp supers and pings for them to log in.  Meanwhile he tells the other super and I to fit full tank and get ready to warp to the TCU to rep it.  Before we do though the TCU goes down.  At this point fuuufa has the main super host at the mid waiting down the jump timer and capping up so he tells us to warp both our supers to the station to keep them busy.  I'm not sure what prompted me to go ahead with his idea but I did.  Unfortunately the other super had some issues warping and didn't enter warp until about 30 secs after I did so I landed on the station grid by myself, again.  Didn't matter though because CVA all started warping off.  Apparently the sight of even 1 super was too much for them this time.

Anyways, we go back to the hostile TCU and start killing it again as fuuufa's supers jump into system.  By the time they land on grid with us we have the TCU into structure and it dies shortly after, before everyone (including fuuufa) has time to get on it.

http://nexe.killmail...kll_id=29419348

They were having some issues sorting transport of another TCU for us (something about a hostile gatecamp on the way) but by this time we had warped back to the safe pos.  It was (still is) really late so I was just waiting down my aggression timer so I could safe log.

Honestly this really just started out as me trying to put up that rev killmail but started evolving into an aar about me in a questionable situation in my super so I ran with it and went all out.  Sorry for the formatting it's late and I'm tired.  Night.

Spoiler

QlRBz9s.gif

#3 CivilWars

CivilWars

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted 22 June 2015 - 02:04 PM

I thought the CFC was deploying to Provi. What happened to that plan? Did they deploy to H1Z1 instead?

#4 Ray

Ray

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 265 posts
  • LocationGrad School Portblocked Internet Cesspit

Posted 22 June 2015 - 02:53 PM

I thought the CFC was deploying to Provi. What happened to that plan? Did they deploy to H1Z1 instead?

Nah, we are too busy role playing in Amarr.

Edited by Ray, 22 June 2015 - 02:54 PM.

[02:31:04] Elo Knight > subhuman trash.

#5 Talbrys Narentyr

Talbrys Narentyr

certified autitst

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1487 posts

Posted 22 June 2015 - 07:19 PM

I've only seen Fcon so far down here.  No idea what the rest of CFC (sorry Imperium) are doing.

Spoiler

QlRBz9s.gif

#6 Talbrys Narentyr

Talbrys Narentyr

certified autitst

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1487 posts

Posted 27 June 2015 - 03:50 PM

This happened last night  http://www.reddit.co...d_batphoned_pl/

Amusing provi thought PL had been batphoned.

Lex's BR because I've forgotten some of the fight:

NC BR: We formed up Tengus to burn into this dead end BFE system in the middle of nowhere far out of bridge range of any of our titans or caps (Incidentally, it is only 12 gate jumps from out staging, but like 3 cyno jumps). There is only one gate in the system and Provi got set up there first, as it is only 2 jumps from their own staging system.

I pinged for max dudes and got like 25ish tengus, a pair of huginns, a lach, and 8 scimmies, plus light support. Provi had about 20 foxcats and 20 cerbs, plus some caracals in the cerb fleet and a very healthy number of ewar frigs. Since there was only one gate and no bridge titan we had no other choice than to jump the gate into them which already had all their tackle, ewar, logi, and dps set up at appropriate ranges. No big deal.

We jump in and start burning opposite them while trying to burn down ewar frigates, but since navpocs have D A N K range, cerbs hit for full damage no matter the range, and the ewar went straight for our logi, we lost I think two scimitars? in the initial burn, bringing us down to only 6. This was far from ideal and not what i'd considered critical mass of logistics for our fleet, but I pinged us out and back down at range again to see what I could do. We kill one or two of their logi and a few ewar frigs; reps are holding for now, when BAM the navpocs MJD right on top of us. Like actually right on top. Lucky for us, they didn't bring their webs or logistics with them. We kill an armageddon and a get a navpoc to half armor when their logistics and loki lands, and at this point I've got my logistics FC and my backseat FCs #1 and #2 all screaming at me and each other on channel command, so in the confusion we lose another three logistics in the attempt to ping out; PLUS a fourth one had burned out his prop mod + reps, and the station services in system were disabled. This was not a fight we were winning.

Fortunately, triage heroes ~travis musgrat~ and ~daemon lucifus~ hop into two triage chimmies (which we would need anyway for the station) and start making their way into range while I keep our tengus alive, pinging around the gate grid and eventually the station grid. Provi gives up attempting to catch us by warping their battleships onto us without any tackle and turns to the station to start grinding it down (final timer). We warp back to the SBU to DPS it while provi is dps'ing the station just to have something to do while the triage are moving. Provi again chases with it's battleships, we again ping up.

Triage is in range, travis says I'M READY COACH PUT ME IN so I warp us down to the station on top of the caracals + cerbs (foxcats are still at the gate) at 0 and light the cyno. We try for a cerb first but it holds so I chew down all the caracals before going back to T2 ships. We kill a scimmy or two as well that got out of position as the foxcat fleet lands on the opposite side of the station of the triage. The cerbs are now out of our range and we're limited to the rep range of our triage, so I turn my attention to the foxcats. Knowing we won't break the battleships with the tengus we have I have us load javelin and very carefully manage range in order to not out-range our primaries, which were the hostile logistics. They melted quickly and most (all) of our tackle was dead (incompetant) so the battleships warped out and said GFGF in local like they didn't really mean it. At that point we had some other shit to go do, so I had the two supers that were still logged in that system for some reason log in and help us kill the SBU super quick and the triage repped the station up to about 15% shield. We made our way back to LF- where the supers jumped out, and the rest of the fleet made best back to Hasateem.

Spoiler

QlRBz9s.gif

#7 Poopicus Butts

Poopicus Butts

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 04 July 2015 - 05:52 PM

So is NC. actually deploying to fountain or are they staying in Provi with the CFC?

#8 Poopicus Butts

Poopicus Butts

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 04 July 2015 - 05:53 PM

I know the post was a ruse cruise but with goon moving down I assume they'd move

#9 Weedlord BonerHitler

Weedlord BonerHitler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 179 posts
  • LocationFortress of Regrets

Posted 04 July 2015 - 07:26 PM

So is NC. actually deploying to fountain or are they staying in Provi with the CFC?

They went to Litom in Curse.

#10 Mawderator

Mawderator

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • LocationCamel Empire

Posted 05 July 2015 - 02:23 AM

They went to Litom in Curse.

What is there to do in Curse atm?

#11 AsHenDo

AsHenDo

SC Cultist

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5684 posts
  • LocationLiving in the database, the database, whoa

Posted 05 July 2015 - 02:27 AM

Die. Its the alliance graveyard for a reason.

LOL I have sigs disabled

#12 Poopicus Butts

Poopicus Butts

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 05 July 2015 - 02:40 AM

Die. Its the alliance graveyard for a reason.

And those angel missions of course

But seriously why the fuck would they deploy to curse there's like 5 people there

#13 Don Peyote

Don Peyote

why not rub off now and in the shower

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4152 posts
  • Locationa hell of my own making

Posted 05 July 2015 - 04:47 AM

Litom is really central for a lot of conflict areas making it easy to go third party. It's near to Querious to interfere with our slapfight vs Darkness, near to provi, near to etherium reach if shit is still going on there (I don't think it is), near to wicked creek and all the russian bullshit and close to amarr lowsec

good position for them honestly

Edited by Don Peyote, 05 July 2015 - 04:47 AM.

[21:41:43] <<pitts>> theres no reason for me to be a shill when apple sells itself

#14 Talbrys Narentyr

Talbrys Narentyr

certified autitst

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1487 posts

Posted 05 July 2015 - 07:37 AM

Litom is really central for a lot of conflict areas making it easy to go third party. It's near to Querious to interfere with our slapfight vs Darkness, near to provi, near to etherium reach if shit is still going on there (I don't think it is), near to wicked creek and all the russian bullshit and close to amarr lowsec

good position for them honestly

This is exactly the reason (along with we didn't want to be a gate away from the cfc).  I've been a scrub and been obsessed with ffxiv so haven't be joining fleets but I've seen plenty of pings so seems to have had the desired effect.

Spoiler

QlRBz9s.gif

#15 Garr Khan

Garr Khan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 15 August 2015 - 11:42 PM

Weren't Goons supposed to invade provi? Did that ever happen?

rN0jfSq.gif

#16 Talbrys Narentyr

Talbrys Narentyr

certified autitst

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1487 posts

Posted 17 August 2015 - 10:53 AM

Not that I know of.

Spoiler

QlRBz9s.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic