DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 13219 posts
  • Locationchicago

Posted 18 May 2015 - 05:14 PM

PjgsTuZ.jpg

Witness me!

As you are all aware, I have a very Laissez-faire approach to moderation.  Part of that whole "free speech" bullshit that I like to believe should exist requires me to be hands off in moderation.  In the past we haven't banned anyone (and I don't intend on doing it now) but I've also left it up to the community to be self-moderating, but that apparently hasn't worked.

I've given BDD full authorization to go ham on moderating as he pleases, because I believe he's a better mod than anyone here, based on his experience with far more ~toxic shitposting communities~ and also he's a better poster than pretty much everyone here.  

I want to make it clear: no one is except from the wrath of wolverine man.

i6OnB0N.jpg

#2 leetcheese

leetcheese

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 13219 posts
  • Locationchicago

Posted 23 May 2015 - 04:19 AM

Examples of things that apply:

[22:37] < BobFromMarketing1> Uh Myelinated those posts may be offensive to certain people

[22:37] < BobFromMarketing1> and trigger them

[22:37] < BobFromMarketing1> namely Madlof and Zenki

[22:30]            --> | Myelinated [Myelinated@zulu-c9l.1gq.ndosjh.IP] has joined #zulu
[22:31] < Myelinated> that was a short ban                                                      

[22:32] < BobFromMarketing1> Just long enough to teach you a lesson Myelinated grr 
[22:32] < Myelinated> Bancations are badges of victory
[22:33] < Haquer> if you have to ban somebody
[22:33] < Haquer> you a basic bitch
[22:33]            --> | redBurlysquirel [redBurlysqu@zulu-iu6.lkf.uurei0.IP] has joined #zulu
[22:33] < Myelinated> it just means it was working                                                

[22:33] < BobFromMarketing1> Haquer:  We dont use that word 
[22:33] < wirty> ban em all                                                
[22:33] < BobFromMarketing1> its offensive to women        
[22:33] < wirty> shitlord                                            
[22:33] < Myelinated> like a kill verification                                       
[22:33] < BobFromMarketing1> and people trying to become women                      
[22:33] < wirty> s                                                                                 

[22:33] < Haquer> you a basic female dog                            
[22:33] < Haquer> sorry                                                
[22:34] < BobFromMarketing1> Thank you                                                         

[22:34] < wirty> #triggered                                                        

[22:34] < Haquer> you a basic dog that identifies as a female                
[22:34] < Haquer> wonder if anyone has a transginger dog                                

After banning BFM:

Nathan@zulu-dj7.h7m.17lm3n.IP (zulu)
[23:00]            --- | Query: Starting query with BobFromMarketing on zulu
[23:00] <BobFromMarke> | Why the fuck was I banned?
[23:01] <BobFromMarke> | Is irony against the rules now?
[23:01] <  leetcheese> | fuck off
[23:01] <BobFromMarke> | The hell did I do?
[23:02] <BobFromMarke> | Ive done literally nothing wrong since your new ruleset nerd
[23:02] <  leetcheese> | the ruleset is fuck off
[23:02] <BobFromMarke> | Lol what crawled up your ass
[23:04] <  leetcheese> | all you've been doing is passive aggressive whining about it
[23:04] <  leetcheese> | and im sick of it
[23:04] <BobFromMarke> | Joking around is 98% of whats been said in that hcannel period
[23:04] <BobFromMarke> | And its not like I was the only one doing it
[23:04] <  leetcheese> | great
[23:04] <BobFromMarke> | And NOTHING about what I said was passive you fascist fuck
[23:04] <BobFromMarke> | Look up the word
[23:04] <  leetcheese> | you already were warned once
[23:05] <BobFromMarke> | And I didnt do shit
[23:05] <BobFromMarke> | You just added rules because you're panties are in a wad
[23:05] <BobFromMarke> | *your
[23:05] <BobFromMarke> | Then retroactively applied them to me

Banning him made him pretty asspained I guess

[23:10] <BobFromMark> | leetcheese:  Should I avoid saying tranny here too? Will it trigger your  delicate sensibilties?                                                       
[23:10] <  leetcheese> | you can say whatever you want here                       

[23:10] <  leetcheese> | this isn't my channel

[23:11] < BobFromMarketing> Woah woah woah man
[23:11] < BobFromMarketing> No need to be standoffish about it

[23:11] < BobFromMarketing> Im just trying to ask if it offends you

[23:11] < BobFromMarketing> Twat

i6OnB0N.jpg

#3 leetcheese

leetcheese

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 13219 posts
  • Locationchicago

Posted 23 May 2015 - 04:21 AM

Note: Dodging bans just makes me more likely to ban you again

i6OnB0N.jpg

#4 leetcheese

leetcheese

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 13219 posts
  • Locationchicago

Posted 23 May 2015 - 05:03 AM

also stop trying this shit

[23:53]            --- | Query: Starting query with Haquer on zulu                                  
[23:53] <      Haquer> | I'm jewish and gay                                                         
[23:53] <      Haquer> | and people making fun of both                                              
[23:53] <      Haquer> | make me sad                                                                
[23:53] <      Haquer> | ban them all                                                               
[23:53] <      Haquer> | wahh                                                                       
[23:53] <      Haquer> | wahhh                                                                      
[23:53] <  leetcheese> | wow edgy as fuck m8 1/10 see me after class                              

i6OnB0N.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users