#1 CivilWars

CivilWars

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 02:59 PM

A few things before we get started.

1. I know I am shit. It doesn't bother me, so don't let it bother you.

2. I am doing this for free, so it will get done when it gets done, but hopefully every day or two time permitting.

3. I will be on RL vacation the first 2 weeks of May, and will not be doing updates.

4. If you have fights or stories you would like included you can PM me here, or mail me in game.

5. Leetcheese was right.

04-23-15

Sov updates

Stainwagon continues to conquer Esoteria mostly unopposed as 4 NA TCUs are destroyed by -A-, ONE, TWO, THREE, and FOUR. N3/NA only have 17 systems remaining before the entire region is flipped.

Pandemic Legion is working to bring solo back as evidenced by this TCU kill in Feythabolis. Since Nulli Secunda has announced they will not defend their sov holdings PL should be able to flip the region relatively quickly.

The CFC(I will always refer to them as the CFC regardless of what they choose to call themselves) continue their annual tradition of grinding Delve to hand to someone who will likely stab them in the back in 6-9 months forcing them to do it again next summer. No opposition is expected here either.

"Battles"

The biggest story of the day was the fight in G-5EN2 in Providence between NC./PL and friends vs Provibloc vs honorable third parties. You can read all of the bloody details HERE, and watch the carnage HERE.

Brave shows us a new technique in moving a Naglfar through null sec. If only this SMA dude had been able to get to him to help he might not have needed all those stabs.

Not exactly sure what the story is here other than big Russian ships go boom. Gorgon Empire loses a Phoenix to Galaxy Spiritus, then returns the favor courtesy of an Avatar DD.

This isn't really a battle, but it is a slow news day, so we need some filler. After a many years long losing battle some drones finally resorted to the batphone, and called in Enigma Project to end the life of 3 Shadow of Death carrier class vessels. No drone pilots were available for comment.

Feedback is appreciated, positive or negative.

#2 Badass

Badass

الله_أكبر

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4771 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 03:02 PM

Good title choice
Posted Image

#3 Travis Uchonela

Travis Uchonela

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1515 posts
  • LocationButts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 03:45 PM

I like it

X7rEfbL.gif

Ojr7tW8.png

#4 leetcheese

leetcheese

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 13224 posts
  • Locationchicago

Posted 24 April 2015 - 03:45 PM

Nice

i6OnB0N.jpg

#5 jezza

jezza

アニメは芸術であります💩

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8026 posts
  • Locationchiraq

Posted 24 April 2015 - 04:07 PM

hope you linked this to reddit

jezza.gif

#6 jezza

jezza

アニメは芸術であります💩

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8026 posts
  • Locationchiraq

Posted 24 April 2015 - 04:09 PM

carrier class vessels. 

pls don't do this it triggers me.

Just call them fucking carriers. I don't want to hear about fucking "Zealot class heavy assault class cruisers" fucking dumb af

jezza.gif

#7 leetcheese

leetcheese

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 13224 posts
  • Locationchicago

Posted 24 April 2015 - 04:26 PM

titan class supercapital weapons

i6OnB0N.jpg

#8 jezza

jezza

アニメは芸術であります💩

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8026 posts
  • Locationchiraq

Posted 24 April 2015 - 04:28 PM

no please

jezza.gif

#9 CivilWars

CivilWars

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 04:49 PM

For you I can not do that again.

Not linked to reddit. Maybe after my vaca.

#10 jezza

jezza

アニメは芸術であります💩

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8026 posts
  • Locationchiraq

Posted 24 April 2015 - 04:55 PM

people will read it if it gets enough upswages. Thinks that what the other guy who did sov shit did. You might be able to team up with Hendrick too

jezza.gif

#11 AsHenDo

AsHenDo

SC Cultist

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5684 posts
  • LocationLiving in the database, the database, whoa

Posted 24 April 2015 - 06:37 PM

Good stuff

LOL I have sigs disabled

#12 Weedlord BonerHitler

Weedlord BonerHitler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 179 posts
  • LocationFortress of Regrets

Posted 24 April 2015 - 07:25 PM

Now all thats missing is a new soz :frogdowns:

#13 haimee khema

haimee khema

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • Locationamamake

Posted 24 April 2015 - 07:26 PM

people will read it if it gets enough upswages. Thinks that what the other guy who did sov shit did. You might be able to team up with Hendrick too

hendrick will make so many videos about it.  would be pneat

#14 CivilWars

CivilWars

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 07:42 PM

Not too worried about getting readers. I just know I will be gone for 2 full weeks with no net or concern for anything EVE, so don't want to promote it for a week, then take two off. Plus my internal doink may take over, and this may be the only one. Who knows.

#15 Jinxit

Jinxit

im gay

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 4360 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 08:27 PM

yeah wait with announcing it until you have some content history, so people can see you have the power to keep going

Autism Spectrum Quotient: 16

jinxit.gif

#16 Vellamo

Vellamo

h a r l o t

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1585 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 11:17 PM

GRIND

vellamovellamovellamo.gif

#17 CivilWars

CivilWars

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 04:58 PM

Sweet, the other dude is back, so I don't have to put in anymore effort.

#18 jezza

jezza

アニメは芸術であります💩

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8026 posts
  • Locationchiraq

Posted 25 April 2015 - 05:02 PM

literally doink

jezza.gif

#19 Wusti

Wusti

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts
  • LocationStraya Mate

Posted 26 April 2015 - 01:18 AM

Nice one mate.

Don't know if this is dealt with in another thread - but does anyone know why they are deleting all current Alliance logos? the C0NVICTED one might not be the best ever but it was mine and I've lost the original artwork that went into it and Id rather it not die completely - had lots of fun under that banner giving NC the finger and what not...

So can someone explain wtf is going on with this?

0yaI877.gif

#20 Talbrys Narentyr

Talbrys Narentyr

certified autitst

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1487 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 03:17 PM

Wow CCP rude.

Now I understand why Vince wanted the alliance logo recreated tho, I thought he was just going for a higher quality version for propoganda stuffs.

Spoiler

QlRBz9s.gif

#21 Inquisitor Kitchner

Inquisitor Kitchner

the minitani

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8537 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 27 April 2015 - 10:13 PM

Nice one mate.

Don't know if this is dealt with in another thread - but does anyone know why they are deleting all current Alliance logos? the C0NVICTED one might not be the best ever but it was mine and I've lost the original artwork that went into it and Id rather it not die completely - had lots of fun under that banner giving NC the finger and what not...

So can someone explain wtf is going on with this?

Basically CCP was worried that if they made money selling alliance logos painted onto ships a player would sue them.

So they tried to retroactively say that by uploading your logo to EVE you grant CCP the IP behind the logo which was dumb as fuck.

Instead of doing what literally everyone else does which is put it in the terms that any uploaded content grants CCP a free and unlimited licence to use your IP indefinitely, they decided to take logos and slap a CONCORD watermark on them as if that some how made it a unique work.

Basically I'm sure no one I'm Iceland actually understands legal issues like IP at al.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users