#50 Dodeca Hedron

Dodeca Hedron

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2161 posts
  • LocationIn an Alliance named TEST trying to purchase Impass

Posted 08 May 2015 - 10:59 PM

I thought that guy got mad and quit the internet.
dodecazulu.gif

#51 Alex Clomsaver

Alex Clomsaver

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 08 May 2015 - 11:01 PM

Well I think he's in jail now so thats certainly one way to quit the internet.

Oh, you mean IA? He said he'd be back in six or so months with a new name once the heat died down and thats exactly what happened. He was never going to quit the internet anyway, just keep a lower profile/not make videos.

#52 Dodeca Hedron

Dodeca Hedron

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2161 posts

Posted 09 May 2015 - 12:01 AM

Oh now that you mention it I do seem to remember that. I guess the real question is how did you find him again (aside from the voice)?
dodecazulu.gif

#53 Alex Clomsaver

Alex Clomsaver

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 09 May 2015 - 03:04 AM

I actually got really lucky, randomly searching to find if he had any new stuff like a week after he returned. Anyways /pol/ noticed right away so I would have been informed eventually. He really is an internet superstar now, despite his desire not to be, and people would have found him soon enough regardless. I think he also kept his ask.fm updated so people would have seen it quickly enough. I highly recomend his "Liquored Up and Live" stream if you've seen his old videos as he goes into a lot of detail Q/Aing about it. Normally I hate his streams but both of his current ones have been good.

#54 Alex Clomsaver

Alex Clomsaver

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 31 May 2015 - 12:50 AM

On June 13, 1978 in a Pennsylvania suburb, the entirety of Harrisburg middle school -- some 2,300 students -- lined up in a schoolyard and attempted to set a Guinness World Record for the largest tug of war game ever played. Instead, disaster ensued.

Twelve minutes into the match, the 2,000-foot-long braided nylon rope snapped, recoiling several thousand pounds of stored energy. “It sounded like someone pulled the string on a party cracker,” recalled 14-year-old participant Shannon Meloy. “I smelled something burning and I thought it was the rope...but it was hands. I looked down and saw...blood.” In the ensuing chaos, nearly 200 students lay wounded -- five with severed fingertips, and one missing a thumb. Hundreds more faced second-degree burns. “It was just a game,” another student told the Gadsden Times a day later. “We just wanted to see how many could do it.”

The rope, provided by Pennsylvania Power and Light Co., had been intended for use in heavy construction, and was rated to withstand 13,000 pounds of stress.

#55 Dodeca Hedron

Dodeca Hedron

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2161 posts

Posted 31 May 2015 - 03:52 PM

Physics is hard
dodecazulu.gif

#56 Nathanael Lemmont

Nathanael Lemmont

hey girl hey

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4495 posts
  • LocationKilladelphia

Posted 10 June 2015 - 01:52 AM

A story from my hometown!

When Fandom Goes Wrong: The Dark Tale of the 'Final Fantasy VII' House

http://www.vice.com/...source=vicefbus

Edited by Nathanael Lemmont, 10 June 2015 - 01:53 AM.

0u0T2mo.png

#57 jezza

jezza

アニメは芸術であります💩

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8026 posts
  • Locationchiraq

Posted 10 June 2015 - 02:13 AM

fucking weebs

jezza.gif

#58 Alex Clomsaver

Alex Clomsaver

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 10 June 2015 - 06:40 AM

Neat, I wish I knew about that back when I lived in State College. Wonder what part of town the house was in (obviously somewhere downtown, due to the floor layout in one of the pictures, but where?) This does remind me of a time I visited an appartment that was owned by a female classmate who I never talked to (was apartment hunting, not visiting her) she had apparantly been airing it out for a day or two but man it still smelled awful. Did not buy it even though the spoiled milk smell obviously would have went away before I'd have moved in.

Also, weirdo eastern PA man is vindicated in what I consider a victory for free speach, even though the NYT doesn't.

http://www.nytimes.c...reats-case.html

WASHINGTON — The Supreme Court on Monday made it harder to prosecute people for threats made on Facebook and other social media, reversing the conviction of a Pennsylvania man who directed brutally violent language against his estranged wife.

Chief Justice John G. Roberts Jr., writing for the majority, said prosecutors must do more than prove that reasonable people would view statements as threats. The defendant’s state of mind matters, the chief justice wrote, though he declined to say just where the legal line is drawn.

#59 brainfire

brainfire

jemble

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2711 posts
  • Location🔜⚰

Posted 10 June 2015 - 10:28 PM

http://popehat.com/2...eats-in-elonis/

xTxyXLN.png

#60 Alex Clomsaver

Alex Clomsaver

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 20 June 2015 - 08:05 PM

100 year old PA woman credits booze for long life

Edited by Alex Clomsaver, 20 June 2015 - 08:05 PM.

#61 Talbrys Narentyr

Talbrys Narentyr

certified autitst

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1517 posts

Posted 21 June 2015 - 03:20 PM

"Action" News 4

Spoiler

QlRBz9s.gif

#62 Alex Clomsaver

Alex Clomsaver