#51 Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

king of the butts

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4450 posts
  • LocationCastlevania

Posted 15 November 2013 - 07:57 PM

i wish they didn't delete the post where i got the guy to post a picture of his diploma

haha oh man i remember this

Spoiler

notrichter.gif

[18:22:55] leetcheese: im sure there's a gril out there that will tie you up and listen to trance with you

[23:24:58] Livonian: this is what zulu has become
[23:25:08] Livonian: a wasteland of unironic edgy atheists

[23:25:16] Livonian: and thin skinned 4channers crying about kicks

#52 Deofuta

Deofuta

proto-zulu

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 09:03 PM

Well, there was a thread this week about T1 FW fleet doctrines, and how impossible there were to fly since no one was either A) forcing people to fly T1 logi frigs, or B) telling anyone what the correct ratio of T1 frig logi was.

Should the fleet stand down if there was less than x% of logi?

It was pretty pure strain TEST, and spawned off half dozen threads calling out the mods. Unfortunately the mods got reigned in, which is too bad since they are the only worthwhile posters left.

But I'm not going to leak that shit since it is bleating about T1 frig logi.

We aim to please.

vaQY22I.gif

#53 Johnathan Severasse

Johnathan Severasse

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 362 posts
  • LocationTrapped in a Chinese Room.

Posted 16 November 2013 - 03:05 AM

Unfortunately the mods got reigned in, which is too bad since they are the only worthwhile posters left.

Cant stop the modzi's

also does this make me a goodposter?

Trocami.png

#54 ocrumsprug

ocrumsprug

friendly dad actual

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4574 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 08:56 AM

Cant stop the modzi's

also does this make me a goodposter?

Probably

Townsaver should be made TEST CEO though,

Al3sJEr.png

#55 Johnathan Severasse

Johnathan Severasse

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 362 posts
  • LocationTrapped in a Chinese Room.

Posted 16 November 2013 - 05:54 PM

Townsaver should be made TEST CEO though,

haha fuck no

Trocami.png

#56 Travis Uchonela

Travis Uchonela

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1515 posts
  • LocationButts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 11:12 PM

Dysphonia should run test.

X7rEfbL.gif

Ojr7tW8.png

#57 Inquisitor Kitchner

Inquisitor Kitchner

the minitani

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8644 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 17 November 2013 - 03:30 AM

I think I should run Test. You know hire me in as an external manager for a change in direction.

That way I can strip all the assets and capitalise the fuck out of that business for a good ROI.

Also Doink you're not very good at this, have you considered an alternative career in being gay instead?

Posted Image

#58 doublestep

doublestep

dumb gay idiot retard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2638 posts

Posted 17 November 2013 - 03:34 AM

townsaver should be made ceo of Shoot the CEO in the Head company

doublestep.gif

#59 Jinxit

Jinxit

im gay

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 4360 posts

Posted 17 November 2013 - 08:21 AM

just make robot-tan CEO, guaranteed success

Autism Spectrum Quotient: 16

jinxit.gif

#60 doublestep

doublestep

dumb gay idiot retard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2638 posts

Posted 17 November 2013 - 11:26 AM

RIP robot-tan

doublestep.gif

#61 Travis Uchonela

Travis Uchonela

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1515 posts
  • LocationButts

Posted 17 November 2013 - 05:05 PM

I think I should run Test. You know hire me in as an external manager for a change in direction.

That way I can strip all the assets and capitalise the fuck out of that business for a good ROI.

Also Doink you're not very good at this, have you considered an alternative career in being gay instead?

Lol "assets"

X7rEfbL.gif

Ojr7tW8.png

#62 Doink9731

Doink9731

at least you tried

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2437 posts
  • LocationIn A World Of Shit

Posted 19 November 2013 - 04:13 PM

I totally got this four days ago and forgot to post it until someone else sent me the same thing. Oops!

mWOAycc.png

#63 Hendrick Tallardar

Hendrick Tallardar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 686 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 04:35 PM

Because throwing a 5 to 10min delay on your stream is so hard.

image.php?u=8524&type=sigpic&dateline=14

#64 Ingen

Ingen

Товарищ

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15056 posts
  • LocationThe Trashcan

Posted 19 November 2013 - 04:43 PM

You can't stop the signal, man!

공산주의가 이길 것이다.

Spoiler

#65 Inquisitor Kitchner

Inquisitor Kitchner

the minitani

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8644 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 19 November 2013 - 04:45 PM

I love unenforceable policies.

No live streaming unnamed guy who hid his name on the screen and is impossible to tell out from the other 200 members of the fleet! WHY ARE YOU IGNORING MY COMMANDS!?!?!?!!

Posted Image

#66 Livonian

Livonian

Confirmed he's done sex

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4817 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 04:47 PM

Wouldn't want the logi figuring out who to rep 30mins later.

A3uS51m.png

Autism Spectrum Quotient: 14

dont listen to Livonian hes a cuntlord who after so many hammer blows had to give up his religion and buy into this whitewash jesus is love bullshit that has no basis in scripture
the only reason i talk to you is to remind you what a piece of shit your personality is
How is it possible for you to be this dumb and still be alive
shut the fuck up Livonian

#67 Doink9731

Doink9731

at least you tried

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2437 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:47 PM

Are the Directorate bypassing SMA CEOs? Is this breach of protocol? Does anyone care?

---

SMA Deployment/SMA Scouts
Sent: 2013.11.16 01:15

READ

Hello guys,by now you have heard that we are deploying.
Don't go to YOUR CEO's and say oww,i got this from here. All CEO's will be aproached by the Directorate in due time.

What we as SCOUTS need to do is the following.

AS of right now Scalding Pass is FULL SCAN. What i need to know there is :

1.IHUB Location
2.JB/CynoBeacon Location
3.TCU's

4.General information(activity,sov,who lives there,etc..the usual stuff).

You have all been added to the spreadsheet,we're using the same concept as the regional spreadsheets.
This scanning session will be rewarded with extra points as insentives. Whoever does the most gets more corps for their corps.

I need this all DONE by Friday 22th.September

Spreadsheet link: 

Guys,i need to strech this again,it's fucking important that we get this done by Friday for Alliance's success,etc. This is not the usual deployment we've had before.

Have fun Scouties.

CHECK TRELLO AND UPDATE THERE.

THANKS

#68 Ingen

Ingen

Товарищ

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15056 posts
  • LocationThe Trashcan

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:52 PM

I remember the SMA broadcasts and mails Daq would pull in.  Reading that shit was painful.

공산주의가 이길 것이다.

Spoiler

#69 ocrumsprug

ocrumsprug

friendly dad actual

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4574 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 08:46 PM

I just popped a waffle boner at the thought of SMA deploying to the east.

Al3sJEr.png

#70 Hendrick Tallardar

Hendrick Tallardar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 686 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 08:51 PM

Somewhere there's a Slovenian gangster who is jerking it to the future wrecks of an SMA fleet.

#71 ocrumsprug

ocrumsprug

friendly dad actual

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4574 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 08:56 PM

Somewhere there's a Slovenian gangster who is jerking it to the future wrecks of an SMA fleet.

A couple of weeks past I was on a TEST alt, doing FW isk making stuff and a SMA gang were in system smugging like shit about TEST getting purged from null, and pretty much taking credit for it like the rest of the CFC wasn't there.

The fact that the week earlier I was pushing their shit in on my waffle character, in their space, while they cowered in their stations was so delicious it made the rest of my night PVEing most excellent.

Al3sJEr.png

#72 Travis Uchonela

Travis Uchonela

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1515 posts
  • LocationButts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 09:18 PM

A couple of weeks past I was on a TEST alt, doing FW isk making stuff and a SMA gang were in system smugging like shit about TEST getting purged from null, and pretty much taking credit for it like the rest of the CFC wasn't there.

The fact that the week earlier I was pushing their shit in on my waffle character, in their space, while they cowered in their stations was so delicious it made the rest of my night PVEing most excellent.

SMA tears own. They would have 50 in local in their home system and refuse to undock against 7 ass frigs.

X7rEfbL.gif

Ojr7tW8.png

#73 Hendrick Tallardar

Hendrick Tallardar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 686 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:12 AM

Yep, that happened on a fleet of mine too.

#74 Neverlastingfear

Neverlastingfear

fuck seargant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1714 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:15 AM

I died to sma on their undock because I couldn't find them anywhere else

It took 4 af tackles on me before anyone else undocked anything. 

I regret nothing

QnLy17I.gif

#75 Doink9731

Doink9731

at least you tried

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2437 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:42 AM

SMA Scouts have a #ZULULEAK.

---

Syrianna Dragonblight: New safeguard in for Scouts ,everybody has to sbmit API KEYS
Syrianna Dragonblight: PM me them
Syrianna Dragonblight: thanks
Syrianna Dragonblight: did you guys submit api keys for scouts before?
Syrianna Dragonblight: provide new ones

Syrianna Dragonblight: Everybody check ur MAILS ( not the ingame ones ) but the ones you provided me with
Syrianna Dragonblight: There shoud be an invitation to a Trello board
Syrianna Dragonblight: ALL SCOUTS ARE TO GIVE ME THEIR API'S IN THE NEXT 48 HOURS
Syrianna Dragonblight: FULL API -> via skype message
Syrianna Dragonblight: Orders came from top

Syrianna Dragonblight: Hello,for security reasons all scouts & fleet commanders are to submit their api keys to their respective "leader" so that's me. API must be full&account. Thanks
Syrianna Dragonblight: If you haven't provided one so far please do so in the next 24 hours - 48 hours
Syrianna Dragonblight: This is mandatory and it's coming from up-top
Syrianna Dragonblight: [REDACTED] WHO IS THIS ?

[REDACTED1]: waffle guy is in here
[REDACTED1]: behind us
[REDACTED1]: bad typing...
Syrianna Dragonblight: ok
Syrianna Dragonblight: we're gonna loose them wat the jb

Syrianna Dragonblight: SOMEBODY OPEN A CYNO
Syrianna Dragonblight: OUTSIDE L-C
Syrianna Dragonblight: IN A FRIGATE
Syrianna Dragonblight: NOTHING ELSE
[REDACTED1]: im doing it
[REDACTED1]: but
[REDACTED1]: wait
[REDACTED1]: has that cyno a purpose? i have only an expensive pod to my hand
[REDACTED 2]: ur next to a station u get popped then dock
[REDACTED1]: yeah now i see
[REDACTED1]: still need it?
[REDACTED1]: there is a cyno open
Syrianna Dragonblight: yea
Syrianna Dragonblight: open more
Syrianna Dragonblight: i`m baiting bitches

#76 Inquisitor Kitchner

Inquisitor Kitchner

the minitani

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8644 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:36 AM

SMA are so bad

Posted Image

#77 Ingen

Ingen

Товарищ

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15056 posts
  • LocationThe Trashcan

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:17 PM

There's the bell curve, the extreme trailing end of terrible, and then there's SMA

공산주의가 이길 것이다.

Spoiler

#78 Doink9731

Doink9731

at least you tried

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2437 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 03:18 AM

Jean is telling it like it is.

E479Xfk.png

PHKUV3L.png

#79 Inquisitor Kitchner

Inquisitor Kitchner

the minitani

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8644 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 25 November 2013 - 03:36 AM

Doink, please can you leak this to him:

……..…../´¯/)……….. (\¯`\
…………/….//………..…\\….\
………../….//………… ….\\….\
…../´¯/…./´¯\………../¯ `\….\¯`\
.././…/…./…./.|_……_| .\….\….\…\.\..
(.(….(….(…./.)..)..(..(. \….)….)….).)
.\…………….\/…/….\. ..\/……………./
..\…………….. /……..\……………..…/
….\…………..(………. ..)……………./

Posted Image

#80 Travis Uchonela

Travis Uchonela

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1515 posts
  • LocationButts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 04:49 AM

RIP dubstep's twin Cede Forster

----

I had Ghost type this, as I am still fuzzy on spelling things correctly, and getting my point across. I Spoke he typed. Be assured what is stated below is the truth. I’m still on my pain meds and hards are words. I made little changes and here it is.

Recently I'm sure everyone has seen the slow build up of posts and pings from Cede about deployment and participation. Some of this was and is needed, we do need to deploy, we do need to participate. The methods and accuracy of what he was doing were questionable and things started to come to a head yesterday morning.
It started with Cede pinging me early yesterday morning. I'm sure most of you know I had a major surgery Wednesday and I've only been home a couple days. I was up most the entire night Friday in physical discomfort and severe pain at times. I had managed to get maybe an hour of sleep when I woke up again, and decided to sit upright for a bit at the computer. Cede pinged me and wanted to talk about decisions he thought needed to be made at that very moment. I told him I was so spaced out and it was hard for me to think straight and it could wait. He pushed for me to send out a ping at least that he wanted to come from me about people who have been inactive and I said fine, copy and pasted what he sent and sent out the ping.

Cede then went on a long while about how the corp should be ran, how I should treat people, how others upon becoming leader usually fire the entire management team and start over. How I should make rules and decisions as a dictator and basically have 'good cops' and 'bad cops' where one group yells at people to do X and another group who then helps them do X and get over being yelled at. In my drugged and sleepless stupor I was just going on agreeing with him to hear out his ideas and see what he really wanted. What he wanted was evidently for leadership to control and manipulate the membership into doing what he thought they should be doing. He also seemed to think he could push and pester me until I would give into his ideas of what ENL-I should be doing, basically letting him control the corp. He wanted the list of people who didn't have a ship deployed posted on the forum and I agreed, and went back to bed. Cede then posted a list of people, and decided not only should they have a ship deployed but they should have a ship of every docterine deployed. (Yes, you should but that is not what the list was to be about.)

The other directors started noticing people on the list who they knew were deployed, were even awarded medals and isk bonuses for having the best participation in the war thus far. I was up and down breifly and when asked by a couple directors if they could voice their opinions on the thread I said of course. I then took more pain meds and managed to finally sleep for a couple hours.

I awoke to quite a surprise. Ghostbehr was on comms and told me to get on Skype so he could give me a quick play by play of the morning before the entire directorate and other members realized I was on swamped me with complaints.

He asked why I was kicking people out of the corp for inactivity of not even 2 weeks. To which I replied we aren't doing that. The ping Cede had asked me to send out first thing in the morning, I didn't look over the list he had made, he had listed people that shouldn't have been on there, and I assumed they were long inactive people as we have been purging those people already over the past couple weeks. I was not happy about this.

After the ping went out, and I went back to bed, Cede went on a power trip. I was up and down a bit and directors I told to post on the 'deplyed / not deployed' list had their posts removed by Cede. When they reposted Cede removed their access to the forums. One director said it was becoming a mess, moved the post to the director area of the forum for discussion, to which Cede moved the post back, and removed that directors access to the forums as well. 

There were then multiple arguments with Cede and the directorate where he tried to drive as much disent and wedges between myself and the directors as possible. He refused to come on comms and speak to anyone. He would only speak to them in jabber where they were all accused of being traitors, told they were attempting to over throw me as the CEO, and told other things we won't go into. 

Around this time is when I woke up and was speaking to Ghost and the other directors hearing more of the story and reading the chat logs of what Cede had done and how he was treating people. Cede still refused to come on mumble where we were all speaking. I told Kaja to unban the directors from the forums and I would be back shortly. I needed to go afk badly at this point for personal things. Shortly after Kaja unbanned people, Cede rebanned them.
After going afk I got a phone call from Ghostbehr as the directors noticed Cede was going through the corp list and removing roles of people in the corp he had disputes with in the past but who were not even on or involved in this current mess. Ghost had requested to Kaja to make a back up of the forums while he called me to let me know Cede was removing roles from corp members that he was able to. While Ghost was on the phone with me Cede evidently noticed Kaja's backing up of the server, sent out a ping that there were technical difficulties and shut down everything, mumble, the forums, the wiki, jabber, everything. I removed Cede's director role, as well as Claire's as we know he has access to her account. 

I contacted Locke who is still 'owner' of our rented server as it is still being paid for from his credit card by previous donations from the corp, so we could get Cede's access removed. While doing this Cede was still on and refusing to come on GSF comms to speak with me and the others, but agreed to come onto ENL-I comms to speak with me. The forums, and mumble, 'everything' was turned back on and I went to speak with Cede on our comms along with Ghost. Cede came on, saw Ghost was there as well and then disconnected. We waited around 20 minutes and he never returned. I laid back down and a while after this Cede and Claire both left the corp. Later in the evening Cede returned and did hand the server over to Kaja, who is currently working on fixing everything for us. 

I spoke with Claire via a couple text message on whatsapp during all of this in regards to the academy. She has given me all the shares of the corporation. I do not have an alt with the skills to take over the CEO position at the moment but we are working on a solution to this. 

As of now.

1) Cede and Claire have left the corp.
2) Kaja has control of our server. All systems are up and running.
3) The academy is fine and is being dealt with.
I would like to thank ALL of our directors and managers both in ENL-I and ENL-A. We have an amazing team here. While all of this was going on isk was moved, assets were secured, movements of characters were tracked, I can't even list all of the actions that were taken and everything just fell into place to ensure no damage could be done. I don't believe Cede was out to do actual damage to the corp or he could have, he did voluntarily give the server back and left corp. But all precautions were taken automatically just in case.

wfjEeRh.jpg

X7rEfbL.gif

Ojr7tW8.png

#81 doublestep

doublestep

dumb gay idiot retard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2638 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 05:16 AM

did you just call me cede's twin you fucking nigger i'll kill you

doublestep.gif

#82 ocrumsprug

ocrumsprug

friendly dad actual

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4574 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 05:58 AM

What a shocker?!? Stunned really.

Al3sJEr.png

#83 Inquisitor Kitchner

Inquisitor Kitchner

the minitani

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8644 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 25 November 2013 - 09:58 AM

The truth hurts Doublefoster

Posted Image

#84 Inquisitor Kitchner

Inquisitor Kitchner

the minitani

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8644 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 25 November 2013 - 09:59 AM

Also that was a far better leak then doinks. Actually the Jean Leaner one was pretty good.

Posted Image

#85 Travis Uchonela

Travis Uchonela

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1515 posts
  • LocationButts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 03:31 PM

did you just call me cede's twin you fucking nigger i'll kill you

I legit got you confused with him when we were in TEST. I think it's your similar posting style.

X7rEfbL.gif

Ojr7tW8.png

#86 Ingen

Ingen

Товарищ

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15056 posts
  • LocationThe Trashcan

Posted 25 November 2013 - 03:34 PM

Cede was always a useless piece of shit.

공산주의가 이길 것이다.

Spoiler

#87 Inquisitor Kitchner

Inquisitor Kitchner

the minitani

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8644 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 25 November 2013 - 03:36 PM

Cone on Ingen we don't need more reasons why it's easy to confuse Cede and Doublestep

Posted Image

#88 leetcheese

leetcheese

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 13426 posts
  • Locationchicago

Posted 25 November 2013 - 03:37 PM

lmao

i6OnB0N.jpg

#89 ƶ ʌ ɴ ᴋ ʏ

ƶ ʌ ɴ ᴋ ʏ

ᴀʟʟ ʜᴀɪʟ ɢᴀʏ sᴀᴛᴀɴ

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2431 posts
  • LocationCascadia

Posted 25 November 2013 - 03:38 PM

i just understood the thread name

fucking doink

M266Anl.png

<zenki> a modern day social justice warrior
<Smizzoach> fucking hate that word too
<zenki> sorry
<zenki> social justice mechanized infantry
<Smizzoach> mechanized infantry never sounds bad
<Smizzoach> so I have to approve

#90 Travis Uchonela

Travis Uchonela

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1515 posts
  • LocationButts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 05:13 PM

I will post lovelocke's quitting eve post later. Its not as funny.

X7rEfbL.gif

Ojr7tW8.png

#91 Medea

Medea

entry level weeb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1862 posts
  • LocationBittertown, MN

Posted 25 November 2013 - 05:33 PM

RIP dubstep's twin Cede Forster

Cede is literally the worst thing to happen to anyone's alliance.

#92 Glowstix

Glowstix

secretly wants to be swedish

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 336 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 06:07 PM

Hahaha, holy shit.

Good one Travis.

Cede being a power tripping retard-Hitler, paranoid that everyone is out to get him? WHO COULD HAVE GUESSED?!

AFKUTIh.png

SO8iVZv.jpg

K A E S O N G    K O S M O N A U T S

#93 Daruna

Daruna

im gay

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4790 posts
  • LocationFUCk

Posted 26 November 2013 - 05:09 AM

i sent cede a mail laughing at him

wonder if there'll be a response

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

"You see that nigga turnin', You feel the bullet burnin', Nigga now you learnin'." - Duke Martin Luther King Jr, in his speech Brave New World
(7:16:42 PM) richterenderas:
dirk_action is a perpetuator of the socialist cause and a powerful ak-47 wardancer

#94 doublestep

doublestep

dumb gay idiot retard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2638 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 05:55 AM

re: cede

heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh

doublestep.gif

#95 Doink9731

Doink9731

at least you tried

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2437 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 10:50 PM

Kesper North

#96 ELA Riald

ELA Riald

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 02:38 PM

I will post lovelocke's quitting eve post later. Its not as funny.

OP pls

zM4tDcG.gif

#97 Ingen

Ingen

Товарищ

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15056 posts
  • LocationThe Trashcan

Posted 23 December 2013 - 03:26 PM

Yeah seriously I want to hear his quit post.  That guy was all kinds of annoying.

공산주의가 이길 것이다.

Spoiler

#98 Travis Uchonela

Travis Uchonela

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1515 posts
  • LocationButts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 04:31 PM

Sorry I forgot. I'll get it tonight.

X7rEfbL.gif